Friday, January 15, 2010

PHOENIX IN 15 DAYS

Hey guys.. Even if this says phoenix and all this blog is only about me in a generalize manner and stuff tats it..k..
Let me say my present status first- I'm in my(going to) 6th semester, and already have 2backs(previous yr) and expecting 3 more. According to my university rules a person is not allowed to have any backs of previous yr and not more than 4 backs of the immediate previous yr to move to next yr.And i've the 6th sem subjects to study too (i.e 6+5 sub+2labs). So basically i'm in ashes of flames and i've no where to run to. But there's a brighter side , I've still got 15 days of my holidays before i go to my 6th sem. This got me thinking, and everyone who's in my shoes will be thinking tat i can finish study of all my back sub in holidays and go afresh to 6th sem. tats Wat i taught too, until i realize, it's thought to read in holidays than in actual college days!! and got me thinking of some philosophy kind of stuff... this is all my blogs about.
Everybody who've tried rock climbing, trekking and ladder climbing(very big one) would know( if observed) what keeps us going is the sight of our goal. But when our goal is too big and with little changes in time tats enough to put u r eyes off u r goal and make u think of alternatives in simple words giving up.
I've always been a boy/man of keeping my options open,tat kinda makes some people think of me as a dork. But tats who i am. The point is when thinks keeps on going without any signs of changes to excite u,even if it is progress, it really puts a tough time onn u r spirit and makes you to think otherwise.
At the moment i feel like a phoenix bird in ashes, because i've got nothing to loose than my life, and I'm as low as i can get in my life.!!and I've no where to go but to rise up. And hoping in my life the saying-"what goes up must come down" and in a wheel "What comes down must come up"...!!!

No comments: