Sunday, September 19, 2010

DIALOGS FRM HEART

A CRUSH"S DIALOG:-
him:would u believe if i say, it's u...
her:NO
him:then i don't believe that, you believe me when i say her name.So it's a waste of time
telling you her name.
her:what ever
him:Say, I'm a dreamer,dreaming my dream about u..
*him=the male lover, her=his crush

An CELEBRITY'S INTERVIEW:-*rep=reporter,him=celebrity
rep:hey, what do u say something about u r girl friend.
him:she's no longer my girl friend, we broke up a couple of days.
rep:So any new dream girls.?
him:i stopped dreaming about girls all night. Unfortunately for the gal
of my dream, I'm a lost nightmare..whom she doesn't want to see again.
rep:well tats sad.. better luck next time..
him:ya thnx,if there ever be a next time...

A HUSBAND'S TALK:-*her=wife,him=her's husband.
her:y worry i'll be back in 7days...
him:without you i don't even last 7sec baby..
her:my my... my men romantic as always...

A LOVER'S LINES:- *him=lover,her=his lover
him: tell death do us apart.
her: So will u kill me,if i wanna breakup?
him: I'll die for you...


A FRIEND'S LINES:-
him:i can see your face in u r voice.
her:well tats quite a talent...
him:it's not talent,it's practice.

No comments: